Data processing information
1 - Data Controller
Personal data is collected by:
CONSORTIUM STADE DE FRANCE , a limited company with capital of 29,727,558 euros, with its headquarters at ZAC du Cornillon Nord - 93210 Saint-Denis La Plaine, registered with the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 399 452 564.
2 - Purposes of the processing for which the data is intended
The processing of personal data that you are likely to communicate to us via the site, the mobile site, or when you have contact with Stade de France, may have all or some of the following purposes:
- carrying out management activities regarding your contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of your customer account; your loyalty programme within an entity or several legal entities; for conducting satisfaction surveys and managing complaints and after-sales service.
- carrying out prospecting activities:
- the management of technical prospecting activities (including in particular technical activities such as standardisation, enrichment and deduplication);
- registration for updates;
- registration for newsletters;
- selecting people to carry out loyalty-building, prospecting, survey and promotion actions, through solicitation activities;
- conducting solicitation activities;
- compiling commercial statistics;
- the assignment, rental, exchange or enrichment of its customer files and prospects files;
- organising competitions, lotteries or any promotional activity,
- managing requests for access, rectification and opposition;
- managing outstanding debts and disputes
The legal bases for processing are: the consent of the data subject, the legitimate interest of the data controller and, in certain cases, compliance with a legal obligation.
3 - Data recipients
The personal data that you are likely to communicate to us via the site, the mobile site or when you have contact with Stade de France may be transmitted, within the limit of their respective powers, to:
- Stade de France staff, in particular authorised staff from the marketing department, the sales department, the departments responsible for dealing with customer relations and prospecting, the administrative departments and the logistics and IT departments,
- organisers of events at Stade de France,
- commercial partners of Stade de France,
- Vinci Autoroutes,
- its service providers. The Consortium requires its service providers to implement strict data privacy and protection measures.
4 - Data concerned
We collect and process the following data
- identity: title, surname, first names, address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), email addresses, date of birth, password, IP address, a copy of an identity document may be retained for the purposes of proof of exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to fulfil a legal obligation;
- navigation data: connection data, order history, preferences and interests, products consulted, incidents, complaints.
- data relating to means of payment: bank identity statement, cheque number, bank card number, bank card expiry date, visual cryptogram;
- transaction data such as the transaction number, details of the purchase, the goods or the service subscribed to;
- data relating to the monitoring of the business relationship:requests for information, product purchased, service subscribed to, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery address, history of purchases and services provided, return of products, correspondence with the customer, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, person(s) in charge of the customer relationship;
- data needed to carry out loyalty-building, prospecting, study, survey and promotional activities.
- economic and financial data: bank card number for online purchases.
- sensitive health data, when transmitted by customers: proof of disability (disability card).
- data relating to the organisation and processing of competitions, lotteries or any promotional activity such as the date of participation, responses to competitions and the nature of the prizes offered;
- geolocation data: the Stade de France application includes a geolocation function that allows us to send you (via SMS, push notification, or email) personalised information and commercial offers depending on where you are and your customer profile. You can disable access to your location data in your mobile phone’s settings by referring to your device’s technical documentation. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during collection by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the site, the mobile site.
The Consortium collects data directly from its customers before processing it.
5 - Storage duration
Personal data that we collect may be stored beyond the time strictly necessary for the management of the business relationship.
The storage durations applied are the following:
- For customers: Three years after the end of the business relationship
- For prospects: Three years after the last contact from the prospect.
Personal data relating to the situation of the customer’s disability, namely the disability card as well as the parking badge, are deleted two (2) months after the event is held.
6 - Social networks
If you use social media features on our website, and given the sharing of data that this implies, these social media providers may send us information, which is subject to their respective privacy policies. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and any other information you may have chosen to make public when registering. You can modify your corresponding privacy settings and preferences on the websites of these social networks if you wish to interrupt this data sharing.
6.1 Facebook Connect/Google Connect
Facebook Connect/Google Connect allows you to connect to the “My Account” space with your Facebook account/Google account and discover what your friends have published on the web. When you connect to the Stade de France website with your Facebook account/Google account, Stade de France can access certain information you have entered on Facebook/Google in order to offer you a personalised and social experience. Additional information other than that already present in your Facebook/Google account may be requested by Stade de France for the purposes of managing your orders and our business relationship. This additional information is not sent to Facebook/Google without your express permission. These two options also allow connection to the Wi-Fi portal inside Stade de France.
6.2 Using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin sharing buttons
We offer you sharing buttons on the Stade de France website for the following social networks:
- Google +
These buttons allow you to recommend selected web page content to other Internet users via a social network, to insert it into your social network or to draw attention to it.
The referral buttons are provided by the social network in order to integrate them into other web pages. Because of their integration into our web pages, a link to the social network servers is established through cookies stored on your computer. If you are connected to your social network profile while visiting our website, the social network may collect and process additional data about your visit to our web pages. If you do not want this, we recommend that you disconnect from the social network before visiting our site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to familiarise yourself with the purposes of using, in particular advertising, the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons.
7 - Updates
We suggest that you receive all the latest news about Stade de France by email: the events calendar, updates when tickets go on sale, innovations and exclusives, etc.
Registration for updates is done by clicking on the "Receive updates" button. We measure the opening rate of our dispatches in order to best suit your needs. If you no longer wish to receive offers and information from us, you can manage the updates and stop them:
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of each update email
8 - Newsletter
In order to keep you informed of our news, you can subscribe to the Stade de France newsletter.
Once you have registered for the newsletter, you will be likely to receive information about Stade de France news and about products similar to those you have already ordered or consulted on the Stade de France website. We measure the opening rate of our dispatches in order to best suit your needs.
If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the corresponding link in each newsletter.
Depending on the choices made when creating or viewing your account, you will therefore be likely to receive offers from companies and brands receiving the data (Article 3) and in particular:
- organisers of events at Stade de France,
- commercial partners of Stade de France.
09 - Cookies and advertising targeting
10 - Your rights
You can access and update your contact details by visiting the "My Space" page on the Stade de France website.
You can close down your personal space (accessible either via the website) by accessing the Stade de France website and clicking on the "Delete my account" link available in the "My Space" section.
Please note that after you have closed down your space on the Stade de France website, you will no longer be able to log in or access your personal data. Please also note that we may retain certain data associated with your account, including for analytics and information backup purposes.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6th 1978 as amended by the Act of August 6th 2004, you have a right to access, rectify, erase and restrict processing, as well as a right to object to and transfer your personal data. Simply write to us at the following address – DPO - Zac du Cornillon Nord 93218 La Plaine Saint Denis Cedex, or at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your surname, first name, email address, postal address. A reply will then be sent to you within one month of receiving the request. The reply to requests for the exercise of rights of the persons concerned will be made in the same format as the request (letter or email), unless the person concerned expressly indicates otherwise. The Consortium reserves the right to request the verification of an identity document in order to be able to respond to the request submitted.
If the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, for one or more specific purposes, the latter may withdraw its consent at any time and in the same manner as the collection, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made prior to its withdrawal.
You can submit a complaint to the Data Protection Commission at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr
11 - Data transfers
The Consortium transfers your data in connection with the performance of the contract binding us to the SECUTIX ticketing tool located in Switzerland, to the hosting company of the Linkbynet website (notably in Ireland, Mauritius, Canada, Hong Kong and Vietnam) that has signed Binding Corporate Rules, to Salesforce under the CRM (United States) and to STRIPE, a payment operator (United States), with the latter two parties having signed the EU-US and the Switzerland-US Privacy Shields.