EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF SPORT AND CONCERTS FROM A PRIVATE BOX
Who doesn't know Stade de France? Since 1998, this legendary venue has played host to major sporting events and the world’s biggest stars. From football to rugby, concerts, operas, shows and beyond, the line-up at France’s largest stadium shines for its breadth and depth, all throughout the year, in an atmosphere like no other, electrified by its 80,000 spectators.
What is available to me as a box subscriber?
At Stade de France, you can do anything from booking a private box for a single event to holding public relations events throughout the year, all with exactly the amenities package you choose. A Rugby Subscription, Football Subscription, Sport + Concerts Subscription... The sky’s the limit. Drawing on more than 20 years of experience, our teams are at your side to help you custom-design and develop your hospitality programme, based on your objectives, the season’s programming, your target and your budget.
The 6 key advantages of booking a box subscription
Choose the location of your box and customise it to feel at home and show off your brand
Access your box and prepare your guest reception details, without having to take deductions from your seat quota
We are at your side, before, during and after events to ensure your operation is a success
Exceptional vintages, prominent figures from sports, cakes... customise your service according to your needs
Enjoy the benefits of an exceptional professional network to establish contacts and boost your business
As a subscriber, you can also take advantage of your box on non-event days to hold meetings at a one-of-a-kind venue
Why did you choose a box subscription ? Some customer testimonials
Julie Bastien - Director of Communication and Digital Strategy / FRAIKIN
One of the reasons that made us choose Stade de France is the quality of in-box services. It always creates that “wow” effect with our guests
Marc Boissonnet Senior Vice President Group Communication & Strategic Accounts BUREAU VERITAS
The only way I could meet with the head of one large energy company was by formal appointment. His number two convinced him to attend a sporting event. We found out that we had many points in common, and the relationship between our two companies has become all the stronger for it
Véronique Glandieres Director of External Relations FRANCE TV PUBLICITÉ
The box is a very valuable tool for us, we can truly say that some of our advertising campaigns emerged directly from the presence of an advertiser at Stade de France
Come experience it for yourself !
Vivez l'expérience loge !
- A private box with 10, 12, 16 or 28 seats
- A breathtaking view and direct access to your private terrace from the box
- Customisable gourmet menus: standing cocktail or fine-dining experience
- An inventive menu created by Guy Krenzer - Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chef of the Year award - by Maison Lenôtre.
- Unlimited champagne, wine, alcohol and soft drinks
- Parking (1 space for 2 people)
- A gift for each guest
- Your box has its own personal maître d'hôtel
- Permanent access to the boxes’ bars and shop
À votre service les jours d'événements
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 bars in the boxes to promote networking
- Culinary activities offered by Maison Lenôtre
- The Photo Studio: your guests come away with a collector's photo of the event
- A gaming zone for the youngest visitors
- Telephone chargers available at reception