THE STADE DE FRANCE HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME CHOSEN BY SPIE ICS
- 60 events - football - rugby - concerts - athletics - during a contractual period of 3 years, allowing 240 guests a year to be invited to a fully personalised box decorated in SPIE's colours.
- Guests are welcomed a few hours before each event and their private stand is directly accessible from the box.
- The box catering service is provided by Maison Lenôtre.
- The box is usable and accessible all year round, including outside of events.
- There are many ways of using it for an evening:
► A purely recreational evening,
► Intervention by SPIE's leaders for news or a launch, either in the box, or in a seminar or convention room.
STADE DE FRANCE'S HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME: A DOUBLE CHALLENGE
SPIE relies on the Stade de France Hospitality programme to
(1) thank and deepen relations with its partners,
(2) better know its prospects.
In fact, SPIE ICS supplies all of Stade de France's connectivity solutions; the box events are an opportunity for SPIE ICS' prospects and customers to discover, "live", the achievements of SPIE, particularly in terms of connectivity: wi-fi access...
As part of its connectivity project, Stade de France has entrusted SPIE ICS with:
- the engineering and implementation of an HD wi-fi network,
- its intelligent fibre and optic wiring,
- IPTV and IP core network,
but also maintenance and operational support, especially during major events such as Euro 2016.
► Partners: streamline and enhance the relationship
SPIE ICS attaches particular importance to the quality of the human relationships that prevail between the company's various players and their partners. All these people work together on important projects such as the communicating company, the deployment of collaborative work solutions, the outsourced management of a data centre... Interpersonal communication and a positive and friendly working environment are essential in order to succeed in this digital transformation that goes beyond technology. That is why the possibility of collectively sharing a special night in a box provides the time needed for the establishment of new, friendlier and more authentic relationships that are not always possible during work meetings.
► Future partners: discover SPIE's achievements
To demonstrate the wide expertise of the SPIE group, Stade de France provides a backdrop to the size of its ambition. Our partners were therefore able to visualise and experience, live, the quality of the digital experience offered to Stade de France's 80,000 spectators: geolocation and immediate sharing on social networks of the highlights of the event
► Stade de France: tangible elements of satisfaction
Initially, SPIE chose Stade de France for the diversity of its programme, a plus compared to other sites with more specialised programmes.
Silvia Guenoux, who is responsible for running the box (coordination of invitations, participant welcome, business relationship with Stade de France), is delighted with the service. The attraction of the location for guests, the variety and quality of the programme, the friendly atmosphere that is conducive to exchanges, the organisation and the service provided by Lenôtre make this programme a success. The union of internal enthusiasm and the delight of guests after the event is the proof of this.
TO GO EVEN FURTHER…
► Developing Stade de France 2.0
Stade de France now has a powerful connectivity tool: it involves creating new services to allow an even richer customer experience. Some ideas put forward by David Robin:
- I receive my invitation directly on my smartphone with content (video, news etc.) to directly start the experience that will be offered to me and I confirm my presence by return, which makes it possible to update the database of participants in real time.
- Once I have confirmed, I get a link to download my parking space in my smartphone passport.
- Another link allows me to prepare my route on waze, uber, BlaBlacar or citymapper, in order to calculate my travel time, and to send me an alert when it's time to leave. In case of traffic problems, I receive an alert to modify my departure time.
- On the spot, I take photos or shoot mini videos that I share immediately on social networks.
- My networking application allows me to send an invitation to meet guests from other boxes.
- At the end of the event, I receive an invitation on my mobile to express my feelings, satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Internally, the video of the highlights of the evening is shared with the sales team, or even sent to the guests to extend the evening...
- On the exit screens, I organise my return with road and rail traffic information and a specific taxi/hybrid bike service.
► Strengthening consulting
The sharing of feedback, especially about how to make the box live with new users and hosts.
The increasing digitisation of companies allows us to develop new growth opportunities and develop new strategic services. SPIE ICS, a subsidiary of the SPIE group, provides a comprehensive service offering linked to computerised urban planning for local authorities and businesses: Consulting, Engineering, IT Outsourcing and Operated Services/Cloud.
As a digital service subsidiary of the SPIE Group in France, SPIE ICS specialises in services related to ICT infrastructures, from User Environments to Data Centres. Its vocation is to "co-build", with its medium-sized customers and major accounts, innovative services adapted to their businesses, to support their digital transformation and simplify their digital experience.
With 3,200 employees and 60 branches in France, SPIE ICS designs, implements and maintains ICT infrastructures through a comprehensive range of services: Consulting & Engineering, Projects & Integration, Outsourcing & Maintenance, Cloud & Managed Services. It has 5 areas of technological expertise for energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly installations: Unified Communications & Collaboration, IP & Security Infrastructures, Data Centre, User Environment, Intelligent Building & Internet of Things.
With nearly 600 sites in 38 countries and 38,000 employees, in 2015 SPIE achieved a consolidated turnover of 5.3 billion euros and a consolidated EBITA of 351 million euros.
In its "France" segment, with 16,000 employees working on nearly 300 sites, the SPIE Group achieved a turnover of 2.29 billion euros in 2015.
Contact us for personalized support