INFORMATION ON THE ESTABLISHMENT RECEIVING THE PUBLIC (ERP)
Address of the ERP: Saint-Denis - 93200
Proposed service(s): Sporting events (football, rugby, athletics, …), concerts, shows, visits, seminars, conventions, restaurant, shop and offices.
Number of obstacles identified: 112
CURRENT ACCESSIBILITY: QUALIFICATION OF THE FEATURES OF THE ERP
Locating and approaching the establishment
The external paths meet the regulatory requirements for expected use, directions and dimensional characteristics.
PARKING A VEHICLE
There are reserved spaces on each level of each car park.
The marking on the ground of these spaces is not fully in line with the regulations and will be completed and/or modified.
● P0: 158 spaces divided between 3 levels
4 reserved spaces will be created on level 0.
● P1: 1,310 spaces, including 36 reserved ones, divided between 3 levels
● P2: 1,465 spaces, including 28 reserved ones, divided between 2 levels
4 extra reserved spaces will be created.
● P3: 1,637 spaces, including 32 reserved ones, divided between 3 levels
1 extra reserved space will be created.
● P5: 22 spaces, including 1 reserved one, located on 1 single level - VIP parking
ENTERING THE ESTABLISHMENT
Wheelchair Users may enter via all the gates.
All gates, except gates E and T, have adapted barriers.
At gates E and T, wheelchair users go through buildings near the gates.
At an event, there is no reception point as such.
Reception inside the stadium’s arena is provided by ALES events staff. Outside of events, there are reception staff at gates E, T and H
MOVING ABOUT AND ACCESSING SERVICES
The paths inside the stadium meet the regulatory requirements for expected use, directions and dimensional characteristics.
The widths of the main thoroughfares and accesses to most of the different areas open to the public are greater than or equal to 1.20 m, horizontal, without barriers and without steps.
All of the stadium’s stairs will be brought into line with regulations by the addition of equipment such as warning strips or anti-slip stair nosing.
The doors with a large glazed portion or glass walls will be identifiable, using visual elements in contrast with the immediate environment, visible on both sides of the glass wall.
USING THE SANITARY FACILITIES
Toilets or toilet blocks are present throughout the stadium and are spread out from level 0 (only for concerts) to level 9.
- Level 1 (embankment, stands, auditorium, lounges and boxes)
- Level 2 (boxes)
- Levels 3, 4 and 6 (stands and lounges)
- Level 5 (stands and offices)
- Levels 8 and 9 (restaurant)
Many of these sanitary facilities have non-conformities, such as:
- The height of the urinals not differentiated in the men’s toilets.
- The equipment in the adapted toilets not in line with regulations or absent (absence of pull bar on the doors of the adapted cubicles, mirror too high, taps non-compliant, signage not contrasted or absent, ...).
- Water points non-compliant in the public part of the toilet blocks.
- Absence of adapted toilets in some lounges.
CALENDAR - ACTIONS TAKEN
Forecast year of end of work: 2023
Number of obstacles resolved: 0
Number of obstacles remaining: 112
RECEPTION STAFF TRAINING
Number of people to be trained: N/A
Number of people trained: N/A
Number of people still to be trained: N/A
The reception of people with disabilities during events is entrusted to an external service provider.
This is ALES events, of which all staff are trained in and made aware of receiving people with disabilities.
To download the document in pdf format, click here